A 21-year old woman, lives in Davao, Philippines. Acquired a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology (2012) and a short course in Basic Office (2005).
Sometimes I do designing and coding aside, I always have this passion for blogging even though I’m not as articulate as those naturally inborn creative writers. I usually blog about my personal life experiences or random photos that I took out of boredom. I fancy SpongeBob and has always been inlove with pink (often, pastel colors).
The type of girl who felt as small as an ant but wrote poems with a greater impact than a hurricane.
- A small girl with a big heart and has a low pain threshold.
- A girl who is always in a state of cosmogyration and always looking for an adventure.
- I may be detached or even unfeeling but at least I’m not hypocritically effusive.
- I am so miss TEES-and-PANTS. You’ll RARELY see me dressing up.
- I COULD BE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF YOUR FIRST (or maybe last) IMPRESSION. DON’T BE FOOLED BY MY SUCH DECEIVING FACADE.
- There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.
- There’s MORE to me than a mere physical attributes you see.
- I simply wanna see how clouds and ocean meet.
- Carpe Diem
Happy endings only exist in movies.
Believes in Never Ending Heartaches.
Has drastic mood changes.
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis.
Blue is my ultimate fave, so call me Milady. luceat lux vestra.